Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Club Med Resorts
Position with full board
Experience required in the function
Beautician/Cosmetician certification mandatory
Conversational level in French required, other foreign languages a plus
Joining the Wellness team of Club Med means working in well-designed and functional SPAs with:
- A partnership with renowned brands (Carita, Cinq mondes, Payot,…)
- A broad and diversified menu of services (massages, treatments…)
- Numerous professional trainings (techniques, products, brands) making it possible to evolve and enrich your career
Currently, you are…
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- An experienced, educated and passionate professional
- An enthusiast who puts all your knowledge to the service of clients
- Keen on foreign languages, capable de comprendre et parler en français!
At Club Med, you will be…
- A great connoisseur of treatment techniques who knows how to adapt to the needs of clients (G.M, Great Members)
- A good communicator who promotes products or additional treatments for clients, and who takes pleasure in doing so
- An ambassador of the Club Med spirit who works in collaboration with the other services of the Resort
- A caretaker who makes certain of application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Spa / Beautician, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.