Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Club Med Resorts
Position with full board
Experience required as a Shop or Profit Centre Manager, managing 4-5 people
Holder of a Sales/Commerce qualification
Working French required
Joining the Boutique team of Club Med, means discovering a different type of selling atmosphere making it possible to create bonds with 300 to 1000 clients per week with:
- Around 1500 references per boutique including renowned international brand names (Lacoste, Rossignol, etc.)
- An original “Club Med” line making possible to have unique products depending on the resort
- Numerous professional trainings making it possible to evolve and enrich your career
Currently, you are…
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- An experienced, educated and passionate professional
- A salesperson by heart, who always suggests the right product to the right customer
- An expert at multitasking, possessing IT skills and team management skills
- A chameleon who adapts to your environment and is comfortable with international and upscale clientèle
- Enthusiastic about foreign languages, capable de parler et comprendre le français!
At Club Med, you will be…
- A local sales person in charge of 1 to 2 points of sale in the Resort
- An attentive advisor, capable of responding to the needs of the clients (the G .M, Great Members)
- A creative ambassador who manages the merchandising for Club Med products
- An astute administrator who manages the boutique (stocks, orders, etc.) and its performance (KPIs, transformation rate, average basket, inventory…)
- A good communicator who organises and supervises sales events in the boutiques with the other services of the Resort
- An exemplary coach who motivates your teams in the areas of sales, merchandising, customer situations, and commercial events
- An exceptional manager who develops and grows your team (evaluations, trainings with the Club Med Talent University, growth opportunities...)
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
Immersion of 1 to 3 months in a resort working with a Boutique Manager is expected, depending on the profile.
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.