- Around 1500 references per boutique including renowned international brand names (Lacoste, Rossignol, etc.)
- An original “Club Med” line making possible to have unique products depending on the resort
- Numerous professional trainings making it possible to evolve and enrich your career
Currently, you are…
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- An experienced and educated professional who is enthusiastic about fashion and ready-to-wear clothing
- A salesperson by heart, who always suggests the right product to the right customer
- Accustomed to stock management and restocking
- A chameleon who adapts to your environment and is comfortable with international and upscale clientèle
- Enthusiastic about foreign languages, capable de parler et comprendre le français!
At Club Med, you will be…
- An attentive advisor who welcomes, identifies and adapts to the needs of our clients (the G.M, Great Members)
- An astute manager, who supplies and organizes the boutique according to the merchandising standards of Club Med
- A good communicator who organises sales events in the boutiques with the other services of the Resort
- A whiz with figures, who who performs cash-out operations faster than the machine
- A caretaker, who watches over the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the Resort
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Retail Sales Associate, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.